News : Coinbase accepts applications for large institutions to invest in BTC/ETH/LTC
Thread Rating:
  • 78 Vote(s) - 2.62 Average
So much news this week I can hardly digest it all!

It seems like Coinbase is lining up a few fireworks in a row to set em all off in succession. There's a screenshot rolling around mentioning ERC20 tokens being included as well! These are rumored to include OMG, BAT, GNT, maybe ZRX. I would assume only mature tokens would be added, and they may even be available to institutional investors.

Basic Attention Token already has a working product, and is releasing news almost weekly with some very exciting stuff - I am still not sure how the currenct adtech giants like Google/youtube/facebook will respond to this, so I don't own any yet...

Golem is expected to release Brass Q1 2018, and is definitely a token that I hold. A supercomputer accessible to anyone for any task, such a marvelous concept. Brass will be limited to Blender renders, but that's still a great step in the right direction!
New Reply 

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coinbase accepts applications for large institutions to invest in BTC/ETH/LTC - by Decentralized Investor - 11-17-2017, 10:04 PM