Info : Meet me in NYC (Radix DLT)
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cryptos 
I write to you from a sweaty London tube, on a broken phone screen. Both people and technology are pitted against me this morning!

As you may already know, I’m going to be in NYC next week for Consensus; if you are going as a delegate, or simply in town because NYC is awesome, would be great to catch up.

Last week we were at the small but perfectly formed conference - Chainges. While there, got to talk with this excellent fella about Radix:- Watch Video

We also continue our consensus series! This week we are looking at solving the Byzantine Generals Problem with a form of democracy - Delegated Proof Of Stake - how does it work, and what are its strengths and weaknesses - find out here: Read Blog Post

We’ve been asked a few times how to buy Radix tokens - the plan is still to allow token purchases over the Radix DEX when the platform goes live in 2018, but we do want to get a better gauge on general interest in Radix tokens - to this end, we have created a new form, where you can formally register your interest: Click to Register

Lastly, we have some new Radix swag! Sofia, who is trailing out with us, has created a new range of t-shirts that we think are much better: Check Radix Store
Hope you have an amazing weekend and speak soon!

All the best,

Piers
New Reply 

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
Meet me in NYC (Radix DLT) - by Decentralized Investor - 05-10-2018, 01:50 PM